Saturday, June 23, 2007

Rawdio Show - Beastie Boys 2 hour History












Here we have 2 hours of straight up Beastie Boys
. I've spent this week rediscovering the history of the Beastie Boys and it's all collected right here in 2 hours. I geared the show more towards the music, so the facts are at a minimum but serve as perspective for what was going on at the time. Also, I've found interviews that fit in well with the music being played.

This show is for both fans of the Beastie Boys as well as non-fans, as I'm hoping to pluck some converts. I've found a few live songs as well as some less heard songs for the fans to invest in. Of course I don't play the hits because even if you aren't a fan, it's almost certain that you've heard the singles. The landmarks are what I'm concerned with here.

Even though it sounds like I'm reading from a paper, I'm not. This is my first radio rockumentary and Casey Kasum status is imminent. There's actually a part where mine and Mike D's voice have the same goofy high-low syntax.

The history is focused more about the philosophy and personal journey of the boys rather than the public one. What more can be said. Sit back and listen. The show starts taking off on #3 Paul's Boutique.



mic-to-mic.blogspot
(The up to date guide to the Beastie Boys at this very moment on tour around the world. GREAT STUFF)

beastieboys.com


Cooky Puss (couldn't play this on the air, but wanted to)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

人工植牙中微創無痛植牙是最好的手術方式。
網頁設計公司有很多都是soho族。
防水的問題一定要找合格的水工程商家。