Sunday, May 27, 2007

Raw Steel - Rawdio Show

My first Rawdio show of the Summer was as well orchestrated as I wanted with a LOT of room to grow. I'm quite happy with this show and even got a few callers, specifically a dude at Subway who apprehensively requested The Mars Volta. I've got exactly what the doctor ordered next week. *Note* The Subway he called from was the same Subway that Jared completed his infamous weight loss walk/eat, all despite rumors that his apartment was less than 50 feet away.

These tunes have been backed up for about 2 months now, so they're extra fresh. These are mostly dance/disco from 2007. They are grouped by the name of the first song of each clip, but it is all one continuous show. For song listings; Click on that button on the top right ('open track in new window') while a clip is playing, then look around the middle of the page.



Tune in next Saturday 8-10pm EDT wiux.org (stream)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quick question, on the "Out of Control" Keena track what's the name of the second song?

RawSteel said...

Ahhh yes, it's Hot Chip - My piano. One of my favorite tracks of the year. It's from the album Hot Chip - DJ-kicks.