Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dan le Sac VS scroobius pip + My favorite existentialist - David Shrigley

Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip (myspace)

Here's another double video entry of epic proportions (found below). The theme today is - thinkin' bout stuff.

Dan le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip (Dan, the better twin brother of Matisyahu), rips off commandments one after another, forcing the watcher to. . . think 'bout stuff. These 2 guys appear to be huge in England right now as their space views indicate. Part of the music scene he discusses in the video keeps me in check for posting on this very blog.

"I agree with everything he says and I also disagree with everything he says" -me
What a trite as well as profound thing to say, me. Whoa, he really does have an effect. He's right, The Beatles are just a band. A band that had a ton of moldable minds and resources at it's dispense. You know, I hate The Beatles (their music being the LAST of the reasons for my disliking of them, but still a part, i.e. paperback wriiiiiiter).

I found the first video in Pony Stone Hands' space, where he is the keeper of many more videos that 'delight the soul', well, not so much.

The video far below is from my favorite "existentialist", David Shrigley. Just thought I'd throw it in there.



No comments: