Friday, May 25, 2007

Kalle J - Unga Hjarten (exclusive b-side!)



The wonderful crew at Unga Hjarten (video) (a young label grounded in Sweden) have sent me, what I am dubbing, my first exclusive, and I couldn't be more excited!

This tune is just plain fun! A piano ballad turned disco. Imagine a slew of people running out to greet that young heart in the middle of the dance floor. If anyone can help me out on a translation on the lyrics, if at all, to this song, I would greatly appreciate it. I hear 'unga hjarten' in there, but maybe I'm just tricking myself because of the title.

If this is a b-side, well, the album is gonna rip some faces off!

Kalle J - Unga Hjarten (young hearts) buy

If you haven't heard what's causing the buzz around here, here's your chance to catch up. Song of the summer, ALREADY!

Kalle J - Vinglag buy

I was going to save this new track for my newest feature here on RawSteel, unveiled on Sunday, but I'll tell you anyways.

Sunday is Swede Sunday, soon to be called, simply, Swedish Love! I'm quite excited about new music coming out of Sweden, as well as the "love" pouring in from the country to my site. Check back soon.

No comments: